FURRY THEMED STORIES
I've been posting my unpublishable slushy stories on this website. It's my fun page of fiction.
Here is a Chronological list of Stories with the type of transformation involved in each story.
I write a blog of story ideas that I am working on or thinking about.
You can reach by replacing the "@" in this email address
Monkey Men From Mars
It's a movie and they are stuntmen and they create a game preserve for endangered species ... but not without a lot of sex and diddling around like a bunch of monkeys.
Nymphs And Satyrs
Sometimes being a directionless jerk and a guy who "goes along to get along" and just wanders through life isn't a great idea. Then sometimes, wanting to BE SOMETHING, anything in life is also misguided. But then, maybe it isn't. Who knows? How can we know? All I can really say is that one of these characters likes his stick shift more than anything in life.
How good is your business sense? How good is your word? What does it take to launch a new line of seafood restaurants that float on the sea?
Young Jackasses in Lust?
There's been a murder and the prime suspect is not a donkey, but the donkey was once cute, blond and well hung. So our INTREPID detective makes the best of a bizarre situation and takes the plunge into farm life.
- Mascots for high schools... Thoughts from times current and places nearby. Racism, intolerance, false praise disquising degredation. What subtle methods do we use to destroy peoples?
Curse of the Gypsy
It's not nice to steal from a gypsy. Especially when she has curses and two humpy sons to mess with you.
First Contact: Phase Two
It's a strange story of three men who find a few bugs on a jungle planet (cue dramatic drums). There are red flying bugs, black crawling bugs and purple over-sexed, hot-and-horny slugs. The three men have to make friends and find the cute, lovable and humane side of the bugs, slugs and slime denizens that infest the stinking, rotting jungle without the benefit of underarm deodorants. As if that wasn't fun enough, the three men also get to be ambassadors which give them a lifetime supply of toilet paper, mouthwash, and a promotion with pay increase (really, honest, I wouldn't lie about that...).
- Two young gay activists decide to take a rest from the world and end up 10,000 years in the past with the horses on the great plains.
- A different kind of furry story. Three young redheads guys meet a Stunt man who convinces them into becoming Neanderthals in a PBS, Discovery, National Geographic, -like documentary. But, what they don't know is that the world as we know it, is about to end. They will be the saviors of mankind.
This is a long story (27,000 words). Please wait for the download.
The Rodian-Danilovich Gambit
- A followup to a character in "The Bonobo" (story #10) where he elists a high school class in his efforts to save the animals.
The Sirius Soccer League
- The ultimate plot to take over the world - a revolution built on hunky soccer teams and their mascots. A story with lots of Anthropomorphic dogmen having sex with anything on two legs, complete with box scores, cheers, fight songs and big dicks.
The Lab Rat
The Office Christmas Party turns into more than he could possibly imagine.
The Monkey House at the Lowland Park Zoo
In the future when sex crimes carry death penalties, one reporter must follow his instincts to the Monkey house at The Lowland Park Zoo to expose a corrupt judge... Yes, an old-fashioned monkey house decorated with bodily fluids. Shit flies in this episode...
- Two rich frat boys get to participate in the Saturnalia as horse Taurs...
- A corrupt prison warden strands a teenager on a wilderness planet with only a flock of goats companions. The young man does more, much more, than just shepherd goats.
- Just how furry would you go to be a hero? What if there was a world of humpy, young simians with overactive libidos you could rescue? ...
- Young Leo gets a permanent summer job from his Uncle Demetrius' patron - Pan, king of the satyrs and ...
The Costume of Anubis
- A costume of Anubis transforms a man at a costume party ...
My Life as a Sideshow
- A teenager gets involved with the circus and becomes the snakeboy side attraction ...
SCRIM, Part One, Boomer and Keith become snakes
- Imagine the high of cocaine, the sex drive of viagra, and steroids in the new drug causing transformations into a half-animal, half-human hybrids.
SCRIM Part Two. Seth, the Delivery Boy
- Imagine being accidently turned into something other than human.
- Three men visit the "Great Ape Project" to save primates in the Congo.
- A Valentine's day recipe for Chocolate Gorilla. Think of serving your boss as dessert to unsuspecting patrons.
MONDO CANE' part two - the Centaur
- two unscrupulous developers get transformed into one centaur. This story has two endings.
MONDO CANE' part one
- Mondo Cane', the latin phrase for "A Dog's Life." Two young men become dogs for summer vacation and one of them has puppies.
The Costume Shop
- This is a Pan Story. Two men dress like an ancient statue and get a big surprise
- An S&M love story with hints of changing into dogs.
Just Another Fish in the Sea
- - A multiple part story about men being turned into dolphins and Mermen.
The Curious Slave
- A young slave is surprised by his new fate.
- Spacemen are combined with lizards and turned into green, scaly humanoids.
- A spy mission, horses and statues
The Clone Warriors
- An Outer space spy mission, with a giant amoeba.